Monday 28 October 2013

Here We Go!

I'm stoked that I have finally finished Bleake Rebellion, a game about rebels fighting the corrupt authorities that rule their beloved city. It's been a long journey and its taken me to places I never thought I would be going to. I hope that gamers will enjoy the first expedition into the Houseless Hills.

I'm also stoked to announce that I am currently working on two other games and have several others in reserve. One of the games I am working on now is what I am calling a love letter to Dungeons & Dragons and it will use the Open Game License, the other is a non-violent science fantasy* game where you roleplay immortals in a magitek world. As I write more on this games I will update this blog.


*Is that the right name for science fiction which is more fantasy than science?

No comments:

Post a Comment